At the Department of Law and Economics, women's advancement funds are earmarked for activities that pursue the following goals:
- Increase the proportion of women in Business Administration/Industrial Engineering and Business Information Systems programmes of study
- Sustainable support for women in science
- Promote network activities by women to improve study, research, and working conditions for women, even in the international field
- Promote the compatibility of studies/work and family
Applications and deadlines
All female members of the department (students, research assistants, administrative-technical staff and professors) are entitled to apply.
The funds can be applied for twice per year:
- 31 Mar. and 30 Sept.
All questions regarding applications are answered in the (opens in new tab)(German): Guidelines for the Allocation of Women's Advancement Funds at the Department of Law and Economics
- Who can apply?
- What activities are funded?
- How does one apply?
- Which deadlines must be met?