More Information and Forms

On this page you will find further relevant information and forms for seminar allocation, master's work placement, studying abroad, theses, change of examination regulation etc. Please note: The English translation of documents is for informational purposes only. The legally binding document is the German version.

Seminar allocation

Allocation of remaining seminar places

External project work & Master's work placement