An updated catalogue of electives is published every semester for the modules (6 CP) in the master’s degree in the elective area of law and economics (WI/WINF) / in the Elective Area (EIM/LSCM). The selection of modules is only possible in the semester offered, depending on the cycle. Examinations can be taken every semester.
Notes on choosing modules (subject area according to § 30 (5) APB):
- When making your selection, take into account (1) the allocation according to your curriculum and (2) consider the cycle of offers when planning your studies.
- Modules whose courses only take place in one semester (one-semester modules) can only be selected in their respective semester. This is to ensure that a range of courses is available (module descriptions, see the module handbook).
Registration and cancellation of modules
- Registration: You register for modules and courses in TUCaN. This is a prerequisite for registering for examinations.
- Cancellation: Due to the system, you can only independently cancel a module registration via TUCaN before the end of the selection semester. After that, you can cancel via the Office for Student Affairs as long as no work has been submitted.
- The form of examination (written or oral) is announced no later than the beginning of the registration period (15 Nov. and 01 Jun.).
- For oral exams, you must additionally arrange for an examination date directly with the research group.
- For the winter semester 2020/21 or summer semester 2021, the modules marked in blue in the PDF have been switched to English. This change affects the language of the course and the examination.