Academic Transcript

The Office for Student Affairs can provide you with an academic transcript on request. There is the “normal” transcript, on which all modules are listed that you have passed in your degree programme so far. There is also an “extended” transcript, which also shows examinations that have been registered but not yet marked and the failed attempts of examinations, as well as an overview of any additional completed credits.

The transcript is valid without a stamp or signature. However, it can only be certified with a stamp and signature. It is therefore stamped and signed by the assigned employee in the Office of Student Affairs.

Academic transcripts can be requested from the Office for Student Affairs using the contact form .