Our services are open to all students who are enrolled in one of our study programmes and those completing an exchange programme at our department:
- Business Administration/Industrial Engineering – all technical subject areas
- Business Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Overview of our services:
- Advice on all issues concerning the organisation of your studies (NOT general course guidance)
- Advice and support regarding TUCaN
- Issue of performance charts and transcripts of records
- Issue of certificates (part grade certificate etc.)
- Registration: special exams, Bachelor’s and Master’s theses, etc.
- Issue of degree certificates
Please send your requests to the Office for Student Affairs via our contact form.
Submission of documents
For the submission of forms, doctors’ certificates, theses etc. please use the drop-off possibilities in the building “Altes Hauptgebäude”, building no. S1|03, address: Hochschulstraße 1 (reception or mailbox opposite of room 81). The deadline will be met if you hand in or drop off your documents on the day the deadline expires.